As we reach the election season, I am very pleased with the direction we’ve started.
I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts and concerns as we definitely have a lot more work to do.
This last term has focused on and accomplished the following:
– Fully Staffed Police Department
– Improving Pedestrian & Traffic Safety
– Reduced Illegal Drugs & Weapons
– Welcoming New Businesses
– Supporting New Jobs
– Improvements to City Infrastructure
– Balanced Two Year Budget
– $8.5 Million in Reserves
– Council Working as a United Team
Youth To Senior Programs
– Career Training Opportunities
– New Youth and Senior Programs
– P.A.L. – Police Activities League
Learn more details here:
Feel free to ask me any questions about these and other concerns you may have.
It will be my pleasure to continue to serve you as Mayor and make #DesertHotSprings all it can be.